A very important, if not the most important topic when it comes to CBD is dosing.
CBD Oil Droppers is a very popular method of administering CBD however knowing the exact dose you are giving can be tricky at 1st. Let's note a few things...
Each Flora Farmacy dropper bottles contain 10ml of oil and each dropper bottle's pipette holds 1ml of oil or an estimated 35 drops.
- The total amount of CBD contained within the 10ml bottle is listed on the front of the oil. For example...
500mg total CBD per 10ml bottle
- If each pipette holds 1ml of oil then that pipette also contains 1/10th of the total amount of CBD which is 50mg.
500mg CBD / 10 = 50mg of CBD per 1ml pipette
- If each 1ml pipette holds an estimated 28 drops then each drop would contain 1.78mg of CBD.
50mg CBD per pipette / 28 drops = 1.78mg CBD per drop
- If the desired dose was 10mg of CBD then 6 drops would be taken sublingually.
10mg / 1.78mg per drop = 6 drops
- In this example, depending on how many doses where taken each day, it could be more cost effective to use a stronger CBD oil which could deliver a similar dose in fewer drops.
6 drops of 500mg CBD = 3 drops of 1000mg CBD
For super accurate dosing, a 1ml oral syringe can be used to measure the exact 1ml mark on your pipette. Once that is established check exactly how many drops that 1ml pipette dispenses.